You can enjoy high forest ranges, river flow, local settlements, and roadway markets. Upon reaching Chitwan, you will get a warm reception from our staff at the hotel in Chitwan. From there, you will have some nature walks and majestic bird watching sessions. Moreover, our Pokhara Chitwan Tour Package takes you to the Chitwan Jungle Safari with activities like Elephant Back Safari, Canoe ride, Bird Watching, etc. Similarly, you will experience elephant bathing and discover the government elephant breeding center with the Chitwan tour. It’s a fabulous opportunity to get closer to nature with such fantastic activities in Chitwan National Park. Also, Chitwan National Park is one of the trendy wildlife conservation areas in the whole of South Asia. Similarly, Chitwan Jungle Safari gives a close-up view of some of the rarely found species, like one-horned Rhino, Royal Bengal tigers. Thus, the Chitwan tour is a premier option to get closer to the wildlife and glorious geography of Chitwan. So, the following are our itineraries for Pokhara Chitwan Tour Package.
- Trip Name: Pokhara Chitwan Tour
- Trip Code: POKHARA-YOLKGP
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Live Guide Tour,Multi-day Tour
- Activities: NATURE TOURS ,SAFARI AND WILDLIFE TOURS
- Experiences: Nature ,Luxury
- Starting Point: At Pokhara Airport or your hotel in Pokhara
- Ending Point: Kathmandu or Pokhara for your next destination
What to expect ?
You can view Elephant bathing, Elephant back safari, Tharu cultural Presentation, sunset view etc and others.
Day 1: Meet up at Pokhara/ Kathmandu, drive to Chitwan,
Initially, we will meet you at your hotel in Pokhara and drive towards Chitwan on a luxurious tourist bus. It takes us about 5 to 6 hours to reach Chitwan via Pokhara. Along the roadways, we will encounter several electrifying rivers, forest ranges, and local settlements. So, after reaching Chitwan, our representative will give a hospitable welcome to you at the hotel. In Chitwan, you will enjoy some nature walk and the sunset view from the bank of the river Rapti. Moreover, in the evening session, you will enjoy dinner with the amusement of Tharu cultural Presentation.
Day 2: Chitwan Activities,
After breakfast in the morning session, we will head towards Elephant Back Safari; our naturalist expert will guide you with the elephant back safari. In addition to this, you will enjoy a canoe ride, bird watching, and elephant bathing. Therefore, throughout the Chitwan Tour, our naturalist guide will be there for your assistance. Similarly, you will discover the unique Elephant breeding center in Chitwan. The Elephant breeding center is under the umbrella of the Nepal government and established in the year 1985. You can see a unique trend of elephant breeding in Chitwan National Park. There are many baby and mother elephants in the Elephant breeding center with unique conservation. So, after a memorable journey of the Chitwan Tour, we will stay overnight at the hotel with a great dinner.
Day 3: Departure to Pokhara or Kathmandu,
After a break and sunrise view from the hotel, we will head towards the drive to Pokhara on a tourist bus. However, based on your requirements, we can manage a Kathmandu drive as well. So, after reaching Pokhara or Kathmandu, we will guide you towards your hotel.
- 2 Nights/3 Days Chitwan accommodations in Chitwan, including all meals.
- All programs, according to itineraries.
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodations, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staff during the tour.
- Experienced English language naturalist guide, tour guide.
- Transportation to and from Pokhara/Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Chitwan National Park Entry fees.
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.
- Insurance for travel/accident/medical/emergency evacuation.
- International airfare.
- Tips for trip staff and drivers (Expects tipping).
- All kinds of alcoholic drinks.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, festivals, political unrest, illness, and other unexpected problems that are not under our control.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section.
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
We will meet you at your hotel in Pokhara and drive towards Chitwan on a luxurious tourist bus.
- Will guide you with the elephant back safari.
- We will guide you towards your hotel.