Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour (Private) is a luxury Heli tour package that is suitable for all age groups. It’s a Heli tour package where you can choose your desired schedule and timing. You can have a luxurious trip to the Everest region solo or in your own desired group, family, etc. Travelers from all around the globe come to explore the fabulous beauty of the Everest Base Camp region via Heli flight. Similarly, Everest Base Camp (5545m) region is the number one choice for trekkers worldwide, but trekking in Everest Base Camp requires lots of effort and time. Thus, Heli Tour to Everest base camp region is the most safer, more comfortable, and relaxing option to experience the exquisite beauty of the Everest region. Helicopter Tour to Everest region offer a fabulous view of Mount Everest and its surrounding mountains. Furthermore, Heli Tour to Everest Base Camp is not just limited to Mt. Everest. But many snow-capped mountains, gorgeous landscapes, local villages, natural valleys, lakes, and glaciers are an integral part of this Helicopter Tour. Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour (Private) is best suited for Travelers who have a great desire to experience Everest Base Camp but have a time barrier.
Heliflight kicks off from Kathmandu and heads towards Lukla airport for refueling purposes, and then it flies towards the Everest Base Camp region and landing at Kala Patthar. The Helicopter flies over Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep and Khumbu glaciers (5,486 meters / 17,999 ft) before Everest Base camp. The traveler gets 5-7 minutes to review the wondrous beauty of Mount Everest and its surrounding mountains in Kalapathar. Due to altitude reasons, the Helicopter land only for 5-7 minutes, at Kalapathar (5,644.5 m / 18,519 ft) and from Kala Patthar it flies towards the scenic Everest view hotel (3880m). After this, it flies over the majestic Namche Bazar and lands at Lukla airport for refueling. Similarly, from Lukla, the Helicopter returns to Kathmandu.
- Trip Name: Everest Base Camp Helicopter Private Tour
- Trip Code: EVEREST-DQVPRG
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Luxury Tour,Day Tour
- Activities: HELICOPTER TOUR ,NATURE & ADVENTURE
- Experiences: Nature ,Luxury
- Starting Point: Kathmandu Airport
- Ending Point: Kathmandu Airport
What to expect ?
You can view the beautiful Mountains, Peaks, Hills, Floras, Sherpa Village, Glaciers, Landscapes, etc.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Chartered helicopter charges
- Required permit and entrance fees.
- Passenger insurance
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew member insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and airport taxes
- Nepal entry visa fees
- All personal expenses
- National Park Entry Permit (NRS. 3,200 per person)
- Accommodations and meals/drinks
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
We will meet at (Tribhuvan International airport) Kathmandu.
- Unfavorable weather conditions make the Everest Base Camp helicopter tour with landing difficult.
- Group joining is also available, for that per person (1321.66) $.
- Flights around the Everest region frequently get delayed or canceled.